Ultrasonic cleaning method
1. Refer to the ultrasonic cleaning machine installation instructions to connect the electric control cabinet of the cleaning machine and the host between the temperature control sensor signal line, ultrasonic drive line, heater control line and other lines, and connected to 380VAC power supply, the installation of the cleaning machine on the water pipe, water discharge pipe and overflow discharge pipe.
2. Ultrasonic cleaning pool clear water: add an appropriate amount of water to the cleaning pool, the height of the liquid to submerge the parts to be cleaned shall prevail, generally not more than three-quarters of the cleaning pool.
3. Ultrasonic cleaning heating: start the electric control heating switch, the water temperature adjustment knob on the white scale pointing to the appropriate temperature (should be about 60 ℃). Cleaning machine in use, the highest temperature of the cleaning agent should not exceed 70 ℃.
4. Ultrasonic cleaning machine to join the cleaning agent: when the water temperature rises to about 40 ℃, the UC-O3 parts cleaning agent into the cleaning pool (generally once about 5kg), slowly stirring the water to make it fully dissolved (at this time, you can also start ultrasonic or open the drum device to stir).
5. ultrasonic cleaning machine pretreatment: before cleaning it is appropriate to use the bamboo knife first parts surface dirt (such as dust cover external surface will have a lot of dust, cylinder body parts in its shell curve changes will accumulate a lot of thick and easy to remove the sludge) simple cleaning in order to extend the service life of the cleaning fluid. Ultrasonic can be precision cleaning, but its ability to deal with mud type of dirt is weak, so pretreatment, should try to remove the yellow mud or thin mud type of dirt.
Collection of pre-treatment methods.
The common dirt on the parts and components of internal combustion locomotive is mainly oil, carbon, scale, rust, dust, etc. When cleaning? According to the shape, size, dirt composition and staining process of the parts, the common dirt on the parts of internal combustion locomotive is mainly oil, carbon, scale, rust, dust and so on. When cleaning? Should be based on the shape, size, dirt composition, degree of staining, material of parts, surface processing accuracy and batch size of the parts? Reasonable choice of effective cleaning methods. The correct cleaning method not only to ensure the quality of cleaning and high cleaning efficiency? And whether to make cleaning costs lower.
1. Mechanical cleaning
a. Manual removal method with manual methods? Use metal brushes, scrapers and other tools to remove the dirt on the surface of the parts. This method also includes the use of cotton, silk, synthetic fiber products and suede, etc. wipe the surface of the zero, parts? to remove dirt.
b. Mechanical tools cleaning method with electric or wind-driven tools to drive metal brushes, soft grinding wheels, etc. to remove carbon, rust, paint layer on the surface of the zero, parts.
c. Compressed air blowing method with compressed air to blow the dry dust, mud, etc. covering the surface of the zero, parts.
d. High-pressure water rinsing method
2.immersion washing, boiling washing method
Dip washing, boiling washing is a relatively primitive cleaning method.
a. Immersion is to be cleaned zero, parts immersed in the cleaning fluid outside relying on the physical and chemical reaction between the cleaning fluid and dirt and dirt gradually softened, pro-loose gradually turned into a state of shopping? Eventually from the zero, the surface of the parts off. The cleaning time of dipping is longer and less efficient. But it has the advantages of simple cleaning equipment, less labor required? The result is still widely used.
b. Boiling is a cleaning solution is heated until boiling cleaning method. Cleaning fluid in the heating process outside? The cleaning performance is further improved. At the same time, oil and grease also fruit of the temperature rise and soften or dissolve cleaning fluid is heated up and down natural convection so that dirt is easy to clean down from the cleaned parts. Boil the efficiency of the washing to be higher than the dip washing. Immersion, boiling cleaning equipment used in the main cleaning tank and heating system.
3.pressure rinsing method
Impact kinetic energy of the cleaning fluid is the main factor affecting the effect of pressure rinsing. The greater the impact kinetic energy, the better the rinsing effect. According to the size of flushing pressure, pressure flushing is divided into high-pressure flushing, external pressure flushing and low-pressure flushing.
Flushing pressure in 1 MPa (about 10 kg force / cm2) or more is called high-pressure flushing, which mainly relies on the impact energy of high-pressure water column (or cleaning liquid column) to achieve the purpose of descaling. Because of the impact energy is large, the general dirt can be rinsed down, and the dead ends, blind holes and internal cavities of the cleaned parts can be rinsed very clean. If the use of cleaning fluid for high-pressure rinsing, in the high-pressure rushing to the cleaned parts will produce a lot of foam, so that the recovery of the outer fruit of the recycling system foam is too little and affect the rise in rinse pressure. Therefore, most of the high-pressure rinse using clear water (hot water); if you need to rinse the heavier oil, parts, the temperature is not used for about 80 ℃ of hot water. Sometimes, according to the need to use low concentration of cleaning fluid.
China’s generally used high-pressure flushing pressure is roughly 1.5 ~ 2.0 MPa, in such pressure cleaning effect and economy are better. Foreign high-pressure flushing used in the flushing pressure is higher, no up to 5 MPa or so; if the use of hot water for high-pressure flushing, the flushing pressure is higher (5 ~ 7 MPa).
High-pressure flushing is the specific application of high-pressure jet technology in the cleaning. Foreign countries have been used more widely, and the basic theory of high-pressure jet and its application has made a lot of research. China has been applied to high-pressure flushing in the ship rust and remove the external hull stained sea creatures; railroad rolling stock repair department has begun to apply high-pressure flushing to clean the bogie and the bottom of the car, the results obtained are very good, in addition to removing dirt, rust, old paint layer can be flushed down.
One of the characteristics of high-pressure rinsing is whether to use ordinary water (since the water) as a cleaning medium, and whether to do without heating. In order to reduce the pollution to the environment and to save water, the wastewater is purified and used repeatedly by a set of wastewater recycling device. The cost of high-pressure water flushing is relatively low.
High-pressure flushing has higher requirements for the fluid supply system (mainly the pump and its driving mechanism) and the fluid delivery system (mainly the high-pressure pipeline and its connecting device). In addition, it must be noted that the high pressure liquid column or water column in close proximity to the human body has a harmful effect, and the fruit should be operated with attention to safe consumption.