The Supplied-Room Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine is a powerful tool used to remove contaminants from various objects using ultrasonic waves. This manual provides instructions and safety guidelines to help you operate the machine safely and effectively.
- Read the manual carefully before operating the machine.
- Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves when operating the machine.
- Never touch the ultrasonic transducer while the machine is in operation.
- Keep the machine away from water and other liquids.
- Do not operate the machine if the power cord is damaged or if there is a power outage.
- Turn off the machine and unplug it from the power source when not in use.
- Place the items to be cleaned in the stainless steel cleaning basket, making sure that they are completely submerged in the cleaning solution.
- Fill the stainless steel cleaning tank with the appropriate cleaning solution, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the machine.
- Set the cleaning time and temperature according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Press the “Start” button to begin the cleaning cycle.
- After the cleaning cycle is complete, turn off the machine and unplug it from the power source.
- Remove the items from the cleaning basket and rinse them thoroughly with water.
- Dry the items completely before use.
Maintenance and Cleaning:
- Clean the stainless steel cleaning tank regularly to prevent the buildup of contaminants.
- Drain the cleaning solution after each use and refill with fresh solution for the next cleaning cycle.
- Clean the ultrasonic transducer with a soft cloth and mild detergent if necessary.
- Store the machine in a clean, dry place when not in use.
Conclusion: The Supplied-Room Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine is a powerful tool that can help you keep your equipment and instruments clean and free of contaminants. By following the guidelines and instructions provided in this manual, you can ensure safe and effective operation of the machine.