Ultrasonic transducer is an energy conversion device that converts high frequency electrical energy into mechanical energy. Mainly used in ultrasonic cutting equipment, ultrasonic atomization spraying equipment, ultrasonic metal melt processing equipment, ultrasonic welding equipment, ultrasonic liquid treatment of acoustic chemical equipment and ultrasonic metal fatigue experimental equipment, the frequency of the transducer usually ranges from 20KHz to 120KHz.
Types of ultrasonic transducer.
1. According to the vibration mode of the transducer, it can be divided into shear vibration transducer, torsional vibration transducer, longitudinal vibration transducer, bending vibration transducer, etc.
2. According to the working state of the transducer, it can be divided into receiving type ultrasonic transducer, transmitting type ultrasonic transducer and transmitting and receiving type ultrasonic transducer.
3. According to the working medium of the transducer, it can be divided into liquid transducer, solid transducer and gas-mediated ultrasonic transducer, etc.
4. According to the input power and working signal of the transducer, it can be divided into detection ultrasound transducer, pulse signal transducer, power ultrasound transducer, continuous wave signal transducer, modulated signal transducer, etc.
5. According to the shape of the transducer, it can be divided into cylindrical transducer, rod transducer, disc transducer, compound ultrasonic transducer and spherical transducer, etc.
6. According to the mechanism of energy conversion and the used transducer material, can be divided into electromagnetic transducer, electrostatic transducer, mechanical ultrasonic transducer, magnetostrictive transducer, piezoelectric transducer, etc.